Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Baby Is Home!!

YEAH!! Brandon is home!! He was gone for 5 weeks and 2 days! That is way too long for a boy to be away from his Mamma in my opinion.

BUT...When Adam went to pick Brandon up, Connor begged to stay at Cassys house until next Monday when I come to pick him up. He didn't bring any clothes, underwear, socks, toothbrush with him. So after a quick trip to Walmart, he got to stay. He's going to have so much fun playing with Jordan, Alivia and Landon. Connor and Alivia really have a special relationship. I think Connor looks at her as the sister he doesn't have. It's so cute, everytime we get to Cassy's house Alivia just squeels like crazy when she sees Connor.

Tomorrow I have to pick Jessica up from an appointment. It was a good reason to clean out the van. It's so nice now, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment