Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy 15th birthday to my wonderful oldest son Brandon. It was 15 years ago today at 8:30am you came into my life. It wasn't the best circumstances being a teenage mother. But we made the best out of it. We lived at home with my parents for the first 3 years of your life. Then we ventured out on our own. We got an appartment, and soon the house we still live in today. It has been completley remodled and doesn't even look the same. When you were 3 years old, we met Adam. He started to love you just s much as he loved me. When we got married he soon adopted you, and hasn't looked back. Things aren't always easy for us, but you know what I say... "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all." I love you so much Brandon Paul!!!


Soon I will learn how to put pictures on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment