Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tomatos and Lady Antebellum


This year for my birthday I wanted a Topsy Turvy tomato planter. Adam got me one, even though he hates tomatos. He then decided to plant peppers so we can make salsa. This is our first year doing this. I have never grown anything to eat before, call me a dork but I'm excited!!
Tomorrow Andrea and Kristi are coming up and we are going to attempt to go to the Wausau Fair to watch Lady Antebellum. This has been in the works for a couple of months. I hope the weather works out, and I hope we get there in time to get a good spot. It is a free concert, so it's going to be bananas! I love all my friends to pieces, and don't know what I would do without them. I wish Jessica could go with us, but it is Ryleys birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment