Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Your love keeps lifting me higher.

That is the song that is stuck in my head!!! I went to a bra party with Heather and Jessie. I wasn't too sure about what to expect, but since Heather raves about the bras, I decided to go.

Ok, this might be tmi for all you blog reading guys out there (If there are any guys who read my blog, heck I don't even know if there are any women who read my blog...) Heathers mom is the consultant, she first sizes you for a bra, then gives you little star stickers to stick on the outside of your shirt where your nipples are in your current bra. Then you change into one of their bras, put your shirt back on and look at the diffrence. I tell you what, I can't wait to get my bra!!! It made me feel like a whole new woman. I even booked my own party so I can reap some of the benifits. I can't wait!! Next, I'm going to get the shapewear. I told Adam tonight, I am going to look smokin at Saras wedding. HAHA!! When I get my bra, I will do a before and after pictures for you, because I know you all want to look at my knockers!! HAHA!!! On that note, until next time...

Oh yeah, in case you are wondering the website is www.essentialbodywear.com

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm...could you have your party while Kristi & I are there?

    ReplyDelete